some remarks

My photo
Ankara, Turkey
I'm just a sociologist astonished by the marvelous sense of humor of the universe! So, why not be a bad hat?

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Catchy remark III




My brother has just introduced to me this brand new band, World Unite! Lucifer Youth Foundation. And, of course, he called them "another hipster shit". But, somehow, he liked them. These boys, from Manchester, are really mysterious. I couldn't find so much about them. It is said everywhere so that no body has any details about the band. Only the names of the members, I can find. As claimed in Wikipedia, they keep themselves away from the mainstream media, and refuse to give any interviews.

Btw, is it only us (me and my brother), or does the vocalist have a really... let me say, 'unusual' British accent? Even the usual one sounds to me unusual though d: Still, not a single word I could have detected from the song if the lyrics had not appeared on the video.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! My first visit, will visit you again. Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts. Congratulations for your work. If you wish to follow back that would be great I'm at http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete